How It Works
Ready to Learn More?
What to expect from the PartnersCoach®
Professionals who have coaches are higher performers than they would be without coaches. When looking for a coach, you should consider the following.
- Someone who knows you, listens to you and believes in you and your potential.
- Someone who leads you to discover yourself, your motivation and your highest value contributions.
- Someone with whom to talk frankly and confidentially about what prevents you from being your best
- Someone who gives you an outside, unbiased viewpoint as you become a high performing professional
- Someone who is a coach by profession with a degree, license and certificate, not someone who tells you how they did it and you should do it the same way.
Clients of the PartnersCoach® are professionals who:
- want to increase their personal and professional satisfaction
- are new to the partnership and want to get off to a good start
- want to expand their line of business
- are struggling with their place in the firm
- have read the books, heard the tapes, and attended the seminars, but haven’t been able to integrate what they know into their careers and lives.
– Stephen Farbish, CPA
“We have been using Guy’s services for over 2 ½ years. These programs are the Partner-Pipeline program for all our People, and the Partner-Ready program for our Senior Managers. Guy also facilitates our annual Partner/Manager retreat, as well as our Partner-only retreat. These programs are important to the overall success of our firm, as we are evolving into a larger firm and adapting to an ever changing environment. Guy is a mentor to the partner group and his skills have been a big part of our success to date, and will be on a go-forward basis for years to come.”
– Joshua J. Bodenstadt, CPA
“Guy provides a unique insight on the firm’s structure and management. We tremendously value his experience and knowledge of CPA industry. He has almost instantly earned trust from our partners and staff. We rely heavily on Guy to lead us into the future as we strive to be a firm of choice for our clients and staff.”
– Mark Kruspodin, CPA/PFS, Duffy Kruspodin, LLP
“Guy’s approach was unique in that he was very hands on, easy going, and easy to get in touch with. He is a great person, excellent professional, and really does a great job with what he does,”
– Craig Springer, CPA
“There are many people in the service industry, but what separates Guy is his experiences working within a CPA firm. I’ve recommended Guy to many other firms. Firms that emphasize the skills Guy teaches, differentiate themselves. That’s the bottom line and an important issue. Guy not only comes with a program but has lived it, practiced it, and can speak from experience. He will make individuals and firms stretch to make them better individually and collectively,”
– Mark Topel, CPA, CFP
“Guy understands the opportunities and problems in an organization and is able to be involved in the decision making and problem solving steps. It is a tremendous asset for Guy to have the experience of working inside a firm. I would definitely recommend Guy to others. He has a really good understanding of what makes people tick. His educational background in counseling prior to coaching is a strong asset that mixes well with his firm experiences,”
– Tom Aman, CPA
Ready to Learn More?
PartnersCoach® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.